BBVA Compass believes in creating opportunity, and that’s why they are proud to offer exclusive experiences for clients throughout the 2019 Comicpalooza event weekend!
Clients must show their branded card or mobile app to participate in any experience. Not a BBVA Compass client? Visit the BBVA Compass activation space located at booth 4021 to become one and earning your way to some amazing Comicpalooza memories! While you’re there take advantage of some of the complimentary activities that will be available all weekend!
- Gif photo booth
- Houston Dynamo Goal Kick
- Houston Dynamo FIFA Game Play
- Phone charging station
- Prizes and giveaways
BBVA Compass Client Benefits:
- BBVA Compass clients can enter the Exhibit Hall 30 minutes before the general public doors open each day! Head to section Hall B upon arrival and be sure to have your BBVA Compass debit/credit card or mobile app to redeem this experience.
Priority General Assembly Seating
- BBVA Compass clients have the opportunity to receive reserved priority seating during each General Assembly panel discussions. Meet at the BBVA Compass activation space located at booth 4021 one hour prior to your panel of choice to participate. Hurry and get there because spots are limited, and be sure to have your BBVA Compass debit/credit card or mobile app to redeem this experience.
- Game of Thrones Panel with Emilia Clarke and Nathalie Emmanuel - Limited seating: 9:30 a.m. arrival to BBVA Compass Booth 4021.
Complimentary Day Pass
- The first 20 BBVA Compass clients to show their BBVA Compass debit/credit card or mobile app will receive a complimentary Day Pass to Comicpalooza! Hurry to the Information Kiosk upon arrival to redeem.
- Don’t forget to stop by the Information Kiosk to pick up your complimentary Comicpalooza gift compliments of BBVA Compass. Show either your BBVA Compass debit/credit card or mobile app to a representative at the desk to receive your co-branded gift.
- Be sure to connect to the BBVA Compass wifi to make sure your friends and family can follow your experience at Comicpalooza on social media!