Media Credential Application
Please double check your application before submitting. Once you have submitted your application request you will receive an email confirming it was sent successfully.
Please note this is an application only. We will notify you of your status upon review of your application.
Application deadline: Friday, May 5, 2017.
Before you apply, please review the following media qualifications:
- Print: Includes local, regional and national newspapers and magazines; and community and university newspapers and magazines. Newsletters will not be considered.
- Television and Radio: Includes AM, FM and Satellite radio; and network and cable TV stations.
- Websites and Bloggers: To be considered for media credentials, websites and bloggers must meet the following requirements:
- Active for at least the last 12 months
- Original content updated weekly
- At least one verifiable social media account with more than 1,000 followers (applicable social media accounts include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Tumblr)
Websites will be limited to two passes per outlet; bloggers will be limited to one. Pass holders must be working media and have verifiable identification.
*Media credentials do not guarantee interviews or access to celebrity guests, authors and artists.