Comicpalooza is committed to providing a clean and safe pop-culture convention for all fans, guests, exhibitors, volunteers, and staff. Behind the scenes, our team works with Health and Safety professionals that specialize in different areas within the industry to ensure we are doing all we can to keep the fans and guests safe. Additionally, the George R. Brown Convention Center has earned accreditation from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR™ Facility Accreditation Program - the industry gold standard of safe facilities.
Our health protocols include:
- Face coverings encouraged for attendees who have not been vaccinated
- Hand sanitizing stations situated throughout the event
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces with EPA approved products
- Plexiglass at specific locations
- Signage directing guests to adhere to specific guidelines for the event