Thank you for your interest in covering Comicpalooza! Please review the following and click below to fill out a Media or Content Creator application. To be considered, your application must be received no later than Friday, May 17, 2024.
Before you apply, keep in mind the following criteria:
- One pass will be made available for each approved applicant. Each member of an organization must apply individually.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee a press pass will be issued. Applications may be delayed or denied, and press passes issued may be conditioned or revoked, at the sole discretion of event management.
- Media credentials do not give you access to interview Comicpalooza guests. If you would like to submit an interview request (and have been issued a press pass), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Press passes are available to those working in qualified media who will be writing articles, and capturing footage, or audio during Comicpalooza. Qualified media includes:
- Print/Online: Local, regional, and national newspapers, magazines, and online news publications
- Radio: AM, FM, satellite radio
- Television: Network and cable TV stations
- Press passes are also available to content creators that are covering Comicpalooza pre-event and during the show. Qualifying content creators must:
- Have a broad follower base of at least 10,000 across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitch and/or Discord – though up-and-coming influencers who have featured creative, original content may be considered.
- Regularly update original content on all active platforms and have steady audience engagement.
- Have previously posted content that is relevant to the event.
- Post one pre-promotional article, post, podcast or video of Comicpalooza to be verified.
- If you are a Podcaster interested in hosting your show from Comicpalooza, please apply for the Podcast Partnership Program here.
By submitting an application for a Comicpalooza 2024 press pass, you agree to follow the Code of Conduct and specifically acknowledge the following restrictions:
- NO filming, photographing or interviewing celebrities in the photograph and autograph area.
- NO filming and posting of celebrity panels in its entirety.
Click below to fill out a Media or Content Creator application.