Pre-registration is now open for Comicpalooza 2015!
Membership Terms and Conditions:
Comicpalooza memberships can be purchased at the door, online or by phone. Memberships purchased in advance either online or by phone are sold at discounted prices. You may purchase a full weekend membership or an individual membership for Friday, Saturday or Sunday. General admission memberships gain you access to many activities, including autograph sessions, special screenings, Q&A sessions, tabletop gaming, music, and other entertainment as well as access to the Dealer Room and Artist Alley. Some activities, such as tournaments, video gaming, contests and some workshops may require additional fees (often collected at the event) if you wish to participate in them.
VIP Memberships provide exclusive benefits, including priority seating at events, priority lines served first, and special access to restricted events. VIP Memberships are very limited.
• Early admittance to the Dealer Room
• Priority line-up for many events
• One Comicpalooza souvenir T-shirt
• VIP swag bag
• And much more! Please keep checking the Comicpalooza website and social media for more VIP Perks as we announce them.
• Please note that all sales are final, as memberships are neither refundable nor returnable. They may be upgraded.
• Memberships cannot be transferred forward to future shows.
• Please be careful not to lose or misplace your convention badge or wristband because they will not be replaced. All convention functions require a convention badge or wristband worn in plain sight in order to participate.
Comicpalooza seeks to do its utmost to provide equal access to its participants with disabilities. Due to the conventions limited resources, convention staff may be required to discuss your reasonable accommodation with you in order to attempt to meet your needs. Seating is limited, and is available on a first come, first serve basis. People who think they will need assistance at the convention can contact Disability Services in advance. We are available via email at email@example.com.
To register by phone, please call 1-888-695-0888.
4 Day Memberships
Adult 4-Day — General Admission (Ages 13+)
Child 4-Day — General Admission (Ages 6 – 12)
Single Day Memberships
Friday or Monday — Adult General Admission (Ages 13+)
Saturday or Sunday– Adult General Admission (Ages 13+)
Any Day — Child General Admission (Ages 6-12)