Pre-registration is now closed for Comicpalooza 2014! But we still have tickets available at the door.
Membership Terms and Conditions:
Comicpalooza memberships can be purchased at the door, online or by phone. Memberships purchased in advance either online or by phone are sold at discounted prices. You may purchase a full weekend membership or an individual membership for Friday, Saturday or Sunday. General admission memberships gain you access to many activities, including autograph sessions, special screenings, Q&A sessions, tabletop gaming, music, and other entertainment as well as access to the Dealer Room and Artist Alley. Some activities, such as tournaments, video gaming, contests and some workshops may require additional fees (often collected at the event) if you wish to participate in them.
VIP Memberships provide exclusive benefits, including priority seating at events, priority lines served first, and special access to restricted events. VIP Memberships are very limited.
• Early admittance to the Dealer Room
• Priority line-up for many events
• One celebrity autograph (up to $30)
• One Comicpalooza souvenir T-shirt
• VIP swag bag
The Time Lord pass includes:
- Autograph for Colin Baker
- Autograph for Sylvester McCoy
- Autograph for Paul McGann
- Autograph for John Barrowman
- Half hour early entry to the exhibit halls
- Priority seating at Doctor Who-related panels and Q&As (this is not reserved seating; it is first-in-line priority)
- Line jump for autographs and photo ops for Doctor Who guests.
The Level 7 pass is a four-day pass that includes:
- Half hour early admission to the exhibit halls
- Priority seating for Agents of SHIELD events and programming
- Line jumps for Agents of SHIELD guests
- Autograph by Ming-Na Wen
- Autograph by Brett Dalton
- Autograph by J. August Richards
- Autograph by Elizabeth Henstridge
- Autograph by Clark Gregg
• Please note that all sales are final, as memberships are non-refundable nor returnable. They may be upgraded.
• Memberships cannot be transferred forward to future shows.
• Please be careful not to lose or misplace your convention badge or wristband because they will not be replaced. All convention functions require a convention badge or wristband worn in plain sight in order to participate.
Comicpalooza seeks to do its utmost to provide equal access to its participants with disabilities. Due to the conventions limited resources, convention staff may be required to discuss your reasonable accommodation with you in order to attempt to meet your needs. Seating is limited, and is available on a first come, first serve basis. People who think they will need assistance at the convention can contact Disability Services in advance. We are available via email at email@example.com.
To register by phone, please call 1-888-695-0888.
4 Day Memberships
Adult 4-Day: $60 at the door — General Admission
Child 4Day: $18 at the door –General Admission
Single Day Adult Memberships
Friday: $25 at the door — General Admission
Saturday: $35 at the door — General Admission
Sunday: $30 at the door — General Admission
Monday: $25 at the door – General Admission[/pricing]
Single Day Child Memberships
Friday: $12 at the door — Ages 6-12
Saturday: $12 at the door — Ages 6-12
Sunday: $12 at the door — Ages 6-12
Monday: $12 at the door — Ages 6-12
Special Events Entry
Techno Chaos Event: $10 at the door
Minecraft Tournament: $10 at the door
Fighting Championship$10 at the door